Ali & Dan's Wedding at The Hall at Castle Inn
Congratulations Ali & Dan! Thank you for choosing Moments & Memories Poconos Wedding DJ to celebrate your wedding with you.
This was one of the best weddings I’ve had the pleasure of being a part of.
The guests lost their minds when the GROOM walked out for the ceremony, and that set the tone for the whole event.
Let’s take a look at their day!
Pre-Ceremony Music: I mixed a custom medley to be playing as the guests arrived to be seated.
Wedding Party Processional Song: “This Must Be The Place” by Sure Sure.
Bride’s Processional Song: “Can’t Help Falling in Love” cover by Haley Reinhart
Recessional Song: “You are the Best Thing” by Ray LaMontagne
Wedding Reception Outline
After the ceremony, this crowd was ready to PARTY!
Seriously, I could have played the kazoo and these people would have danced. I love working with couples & clients like Ali & Dan!
- Cocktail Hour
- Introductions & Grand Entrance –
- Song Choice: Dr. Dre-The Next Episode
- Ali and Dan’s First Dance
- Song Choice: Amos Lee-Sweet Pea
- Father of the Bride Mark
- Maid of Honor Jenny
- Best Man Matt
- Buffet Dinner
- Cake Cutting
- Song Choice: DNCE-Cake By The Ocean
- Dan’s Dance with his mother
- Song Choice: Bob Dylan-Forever Young
- Ali’s Dance with her father
- Song Choice: Custom Mix
- OPEN DANCING!
- Anniversary Dance
- Song Choices: David Gray-This Year’s Love & The Beatles-All You Need Is Love
- OPEN DANCING!
- Grand Finale
- Song Choice: Pitbull-Don’t Stop The Party (Remix)
I always enjoy working in the Poconos, it’s such a beautiful place to get married. This was my first time working at The Hall at Castle Inn, and I’m thankful that I had done a site-visit the week before so I was prepared for the load-in.
The staff at the venue were AWESOME, and I really look forward to working with them again at future events.
Venue: The Hall at Castle Inn
Photographer: Kate Swan